August 24, 2015

Carolina Theatre 1913 - 1952

The Carolina Theatre opened in 1913. It was a one storybrick building which contained a store and theatre and was operated by Samuel & Herman Robbin.  It was designed by B. F. Meyers with a seating capacity of 280 and a main entrance on Nort...

Please reload

Featured Posts


Between 1865 and 1867 Charles Gessford and Stephen Flanagan partnered in building 16 attached row houses on 11th Street, SE (132-144 Eleventh Street,...

Philadelphia Row on Capitol Hill

December 18, 2017

1/10
Please reload

Recent Posts

January 26, 2020

September 12, 2018

Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square

© 2020 N&M House Detectives: Unlocking History, Washington, DC

nmhousedetectives@gmail.com

All rights reserved

  • Facebook Clean